Ramona

  • steelie-mcmath137@vendettaformypappa.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-801 697 0461 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • steelie-mcmath137@vendettaformypappa.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        1-801 697 0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited