Re: Welcome to EcFinMatStGradSchool

  • kevinku01@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2000
      Hi Guys,

      Kevin here, undergrad At Kean U in jersey with high ambitions for fall 2001.
      Looking for programs in development both international and state and local
      (public finance), health and labor, education (you know human capital stuff).
      Looking at Cornell, Chapel Hill, agecon at Purdue. Kicked ass on the gre's
      so maybe Princeton, Stanford, U-C Berkeley???? We'll see.

      Later Y'all (i'm glad I found this site)
    • Tina A. Carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2000
        Tina A. Carter
        Florida State University
        245-E Bellamy
        (850) 644-7076
        tac1023@...

        The only one who is wiser than anyone is everyone

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29 6:32 AM
          Hi all,
          I'm a new member. I'm doing my MBA from India and keep a high interest
          in finance expecialy in derivatives at present doing a project on Swaps
          & Market Risk. Would like to knw more bout this group.
          rgds,Arun.

          --- EcFinMatStGradSchool Moderator
          <EcFinMatStGradSchool-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >
          > Hello,
          >
          > Welcome to the EcFinMatStGradSchool group at ONElist, a
          > free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
          > take a moment to review this message.
          >
          > To start sending messages to members of this group,
          > simply send email to
          >
          > EcFinMatStGradSchool@onelist.com
          >
          > If you do not wish to belong to EcFinMatStGradSchool, you may
          > unsubscribe by sending an email to

          > You may also visit the ONElist web site to modify your
          > subscriptions:
          >
          > http://www.onelist.com/mygroups
          >

          > Regards,
          >
          > Moderator, EcFinMatStGradSchool
          >

          > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          =====
          Winners never quit,quitters never win.

          visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com
        • Nils Decoutt
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30 5:51 AM
            Given the chance:

            I´m a new member too. I´m doing my MSc in Finance at the Dept. of
            Public and Business Administration at the University of Cyprus. I´m
            affiliated with http://www.hermes.ucy.ac.cy and the computational
            part of the Cyprus Survey of Consumer Finances Project.

            regards,

            - D.