must visit if planning for entrance exam

  • indialearner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
      I found this one while I was searching for some question papers.
      http://www.hellochampion.com gives actual exam style Question papers,
      gives you your result immediately. You can form partner groups and
      help each other. Looks like it has got good user base. You can ask
      questions and I see lots of them are answered pretty fast with very
      good accuracy. Most important – It's free. I also saw what is called
      as KHUNT - where you can see what is being offered for sale or offer
      your own stuff for sale. Then they have WorthWeb where you can talk
      about books/software you found useful or read about other people's
      recommendation. I will be happy if I can share with others what I have
      to say about my own experiences or learn from others who have already
      passed. I was also not able to load images/pictures. But I learned
      about lot of good books for almost all subjects.

      I would say it's must visit if u r planning for any kind of entrance exam

      Thanks
      indialearner