Found a new site for Exam preparations

  • indialearner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2006

      Man, this site rocks, it has helped me, not only by gving a lot of mock test, but also opportunity to connect to other students.

      Hello Champion

      Let me know what your experiences are and we can collaborate over there

    • pritamkenkare
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2006
        I did too, its gr8, No doubt. I am for now hooked on to HelloChampion.com

        --- In EcFinMatStGradSchool@yahoogroups.com, "indialearner"

        <http://www.hellochampion.com/?syncid=%7B798977f6%2D79f0%2D4598%2Dad34%2\