Re: The accuracy of a survey

  • Saman Riaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2004
      Hi Adarsh

      I conducted a similar survey for my stats course in
      MBA. Trust me it was not all that bad. Though the
      advantage i had was that my sample market was a bit
      small i mean the Universities that offer MBA
      programme.

      I realized that esp. s i was not concerned with their
      names, they were not very reluctant abt letting me
      know their GPA's, though i had to make them understand
      the sensitivity of the survey.

      Like already suggested, checking it from the
      University is a good post check and again universities
      are now a bit open to it.

      well m suggesting so many things, m still not clear s
      to yr purpose of collecting this information, coz that
      does matter.

      Take care

      Saman

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail