Invitation to join MMFC-2004

  • Simran Vagh
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004

      Yahoo! Groups

      You are invited to join the MagicalMethodsForCAT-2004 group!
      (This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

      A message from Moderator:
      This group is created for all world teachers/students who wants to aquire new skills in mathematics.These Vedic Techniques can help people in competetive examination.Vedic Mathematics is a form of mathematics that has been there in India from pre-historic times. Many saints and others (including Shankaracharyas) have contributed to this amazing mathematical idea for simple and complex computations. So I(moderator) am devoting some efforts to learn and spread Vedic Mathematics. These simple techniques is just one proof to show how much people have used their brain, when there was no pencil and paper (and of course calculator!). No wonder, great epics and other things have stood for centuries.

      So what you think......
      please come and join us....

      Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us. You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group invitations in the future. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service.

      Do you Yahoo!?