Help with a problem?

  • arachnea1002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003
      Hello All,

      I am hoping to get some suggestions for a problem I've been assigned
      in my research and stats class. The problem is:

      Does the extent ofphysiological arousal on a first blind date affect
      the degree of perceived physical attractiveness of the people
      involved?

      I have to come up with two different designs to examine the question
      and I must take gender into consideration. I have to make up all of
      the data, analyze it, identify all of the details of the design (ex:
      2x2 within subjects..blah..blah)

      The problem I am having is that I have turned this stuff upside down
      and I can't figure out the best way to do it. I've tried coming up
      with a two sample dependent t, a 2x2 ANOVA, a 2x3 ANOVA...I can't
      find a way to resolve this question. I'd be very appreciative of any
      suggestions that anyone has.

      Thanks,
      Charlotte