FRM

  • garunkumar_79 <garunkumar_79@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26 6:23 AM
      Hi all,
      I am a second year student doing my MBA. I am interested in taking
      the Financial Risk Manager exam by Global Association of Risk
      Professionals. Can members please help me in understanding the real
      value of this exam and industry awareness and perception about this
      exam. Can we treat this as an equivalent to CFA in risk mgmt or is
      this more important that any other exam.
      Please help me.
      Thanks in advance.
      Arun