Topic Talking Calculator

  • benson48820
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Topic Talking Calculator

      Hello

      I am new to this group. I found this new talking calculator that
      even shows the work as it is being done. This talking calculator
      talks and echoes the number when it is being pressed. I found this
      product when I was doing a search on google. When I went to the web
      site I did not expect much when I saw that it was free. Well, I
      down loaded it and found it to be really helpful and incredibly easy
      to use. This is really worth taking a look at.

      You can find it at www.readingmadeeasy.com

      Just thought you might like to know.

      Benson