  • limitlesakash
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2002
      hi steve

      you could look into Delhi School of Economics (DSE), Delhi University, Delhi.

      there is also Centre of Development Economics(CDE). Both CDE & DSE are located next to each other and work together on lots of projects. I am not sure but there used to be a professor by the name of Jean Dreze (has worked with Amartya Sen on some of his work)...he was into welfare economics research. In case you are interested i will find out their phone number or something for u to get in touch.

      Best

      Akash