A set of two books & DVD on Vedic Mathematics in Rs. 300/-

  • MedhaS
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      I received the message below from webmaster, Magical Methods. I am posting this in the group thinking it would be useful to the members because Vedic Mathematics helps you in QA.

      Medha Singh

      Hi,

      Everyday we receive e-mail asking about Books on Vedic Mathematics by Magical Methods. Our response to such requests is that we are into training...
      we do not sell books....

      But most of the time they argue that why we do not offer some books.

      Keeping this in Mind we developed a set of TWO books for people who are interested in Learning Vedic Mathematics. Pictures are enclosed.

      The total price for the set of two books INCLUSIVE of courier charges(for INDIA only) has been kept to Rs. 200/-. If you want Magical Methods DVD with the book then add Rs. 100/-. You can buy these book by paying Rs. 200/- and Books plus DVD by paying Rs. 300/- to us by transferring fund in our account through Cheque or account transfer. Please add Rs. 100/- if you are depositing cash in the account.

      Bank--- HDFC Bank Ltd., Sector- 14, Gurgaon-122001
      A/c Name: Magical Methods Enterprises
      A/c No. "00902000013152"

      A/c Type: Current

      RTGS/NEFT/ IFSC-- HDFC0000090
      People from OUTSIDE India please use the following link:
      http://intelligentguessing.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=18

      Please contact HELP DESK by mentioning cheque number and bank or the transaction number (whichever is applicable). Please also provide your postal address and mobile number. Also you can contact 09212803486 between 10.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. for any kind of help/ support.

      Your Book would be dispatched within 24 Hrs. of confirmation and consignment number would be mailed to you immediately after the dispatch.

      Webmaster
      Magical Methods
      www.magicalmethods.com
    • MedhaS