Global Who's Who Directory of Economics/Finance/Statistics

  • Ralph Lazar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      We would like to invite practicing academics & professionals to submit their
      details to rationalexpectations.com's Global Who's Who Directory of
      Economics & Finance, which currently covers over 1100 institutions globally
      (see http://www.rationalexpectations.com).

      Open positions & conferences for economics/finance/statistics, may be
      advertised free of charge through:
      http://www.rationalexpectations.com/general/howtosubmit.html

      Global Who's Who Directory details can be submitted by filling in the online
      form at: http://www.rationalexpectations.com/whoswho/input_who_users.cfm

      Kind regards,

      - RL