Turn $6 into $40,000 in less than 5 weeks!!!

  • Clayton Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
      I found this on a bulletin board
      and decided to try it. A little while
      back, I was browsing through newsgroups,
      just like you are now, and came
      across an article similar to this
      that said you could make thousands
      of dollars within weeks with only an
      initial investment of $6.00! So I
      thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam",
      but like most of us, I was curious,
      so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
      that you send $1.00 to each of the 6
      names and address stated in the
      article. You then place your own
      name and address in the bottom of
      the list at #6, and post the article
      in at least 200 newsgroups. (There
      are thousands) No catch, that was
      it. So after thinking it over, and
      talking to a few people first, I
      thought about trying it. I figured
      "what have I got to lose except 6
      stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I
      invested the measly $6.00. Well
      GUESS WHAT!! within 7 days, I
      started getting money in the mail! I
      was shocked! I figured it would end
      soon, but the money just kept coming
      in. In my first week, I made about
      $25.00. By the end of the second
      week I had made a total of over
      $1,000.00! In the third week I had
      over $10,000.00 and it's still
      growing. This is now my fourth week
      and I have made a total of just over
      $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
      rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00,
      and 6 stamps, I have spent more than
      that on the lottery!! Let me tell
      you how this works and most
      importantly, why it works....Also,
      make sure you print a copy of this
      article NOW, so you can get the
      information off of it as you need
      it. I promise you that if you follow
      the directions exactly, that you
      will start making more money than
      you thought possible by doing
      something so easy! Suggestion Read
      this entire message carefully!
      (print it out or download it.)
      Follow the simple directions and
      watch the money come in! It's easy.
      It's legal. And, your investment is
      only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT
      This is not a rip-off; it is not
      indecent; it is not illegal if you send $6.00;
      it�s virtually no risk - it really
      works!!!! If all of the following
      instructions are adhered to, you
      will receive extraordinary
      dividends. PLEASE NOTE Please
      follow these directions EXACTLY, and
      $50,000 or more can be yours in 20
      to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty
      and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by
      carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become
      part of the Mail Order business. In
      this business your product is not
      solid and tangible, it's a service.
      You are in the business of
      developing Mailing Lists. Many large
      corporations are happy to pay big
      bucks for quality lists. However,
      the money made from the mailing
      lists is secondary to the income
      which is made from people like you
      and me asking to be included in that
      list. Here are the 4 easy steps to
      success STEP 1 Get 6 separate
      pieces of paper and write the
      following on each piece of paper
      "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
      LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
      place ONE inside EACH of the 6
      pieces of paper so the bill will not
      be seen through the envelope (to
      prevent thievery). Next, place one
      paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
      seal them, MAKE SURE THAT THERE ARE
      ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. You
      should now have 6 sealed envelopes,
      each with a piece of paper stating
      the above phrase, your name and
      address, and a $1.00 bill. What you
      are doing is creating a service.
      THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
      requesting a legitimate service and
      you are paying for it! Like most of
      us I was a little skeptical and a
      little worried about the legal
      aspects of it all. So I checked it
      out with the U.S. Post Office
      (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
      that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6
      envelopes to the following
      addresses

      #1)) Cal San 1351 E. Kern #B
      Tul Ca 93274

      #2 Larry La Caille - 1629 Summit
      Ave., #106 - Seattle, Washington
      98122

      #3) Mike Powers -P.O.BOX 2332
      Alachua,Florida 32616

      #4) Yoland Ouellette 69 Laketon RD
      Laketon N.B Canada E1N 5A7

      #5) D. Tucker P.O.Box 1911
      Tulare, Ca 93275

      #6) White P.O. Box 40
      Lexington Park, Md 20653

      STEP 2 Now take the #1 name off the
      list that you see above, move the
      other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
      becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name
      as number 6 on the list. STEP 3
      Change anything you need to, but try
      to keep this article as close to
      original as possible. Now, post your
      amended article to at least 200
      newsgroups. (I think there are close
      to 24,000 groups) All you need is
      200, but remember, the more you
      post, the more money you make! **
      EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO
      IT, BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH
      STAMPS ON YOUR EVELOPES!!!!** This
      is perfectly legal! If you have any
      doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
      & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
      Keep a copy of these steps for
      yourself and, whenever you need
      money, you can use it again, and
      again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
      program remains successful because
      of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at
      it this way. If you are of
      integrity, the program will continue
      and the money that so many others
      have received will come your way.
      NOTE You may want to retain every
      name and address sent to you, either
      on a computer or hard copy and keep
      the notes people send you. This
      VERIFIES that you are truly
      providing a service. (Also, it might
      be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill
      in dark paper to reduce the risk of
      mail theft.) So, as each post is
      downloaded and the directions
      carefully followed, six members will
      be reimbursed for their
      participation as a List Developer
      with one dollar each. Your name will
      move up the list geometrically so
      that when your name reaches the #1
      position you will be receiving
      thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
      an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00
      for each of the first six people
      listed above) Send it now, add your
      own name to the list and you're in
      business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR
      HOW TO POST TO
      NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1) You
      do not need to re-type this entire
      letter to do your own posting.
      Simply put your cursor at the
      beginning of this letter and drag
      your cursor to the bottom of this
      document, and select 'copy' from the
      edit menu. This will copy the entire
      letter into the computer's memory.
      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file
      and place your cursor at the top of
      the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
      select 'paste'. This will paste a
      copy of the letter into notepad so
      that you can add your name to the
      list. Step 3) Save your new notepad
      file as a .txt file. If you want to
      do your postings in different
      settings, you'll always have this
      file to go back to. Step 4) Use
      Netscape or Internet explorer and
      try searching for various newsgroups
      (on-line forums, message boards,
      chat sites, discussions.) Step 5)
      Visit these message boards and post
      this article as a new message by
      highlighting the text of this letter
      and selecting paste from the edit
      menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
      be the header that everyone sees as
      they scroll through the list of
      postings in a particular group,
      click the post message button.
      You're done with your first one!
      Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you
      have to do is jump to different
      newsgroups and post away, after you
      get the hang of it, it will take
      about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU
      POST IN (Message-boards etc.) THE
      MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU
      HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200 That's
      it! You will begin receiving money
      from around the world within days!
      You may eventually want to rent a
      P.O.Box due to the large amount of
      mail you will receive. If you wish
      to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name to use, as long as the postman
      will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE
      THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT** Say I
      receive only 5 replies (a very low
      example). So then I made $5.00 with
      my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
      each of the 5 persons who just sent
      me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5
      and only 5 persons respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another
      $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name
      at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00!
      Now, those 125 persons turn around
      and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
      name at #3 and only receive 5
      replies each, I will make an
      additional $626.00! OK, now here is
      the fun part, each of those 625
      persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
      with my name at #2 and they each
      only receive 5 replies, that just
      made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125
      persons will all deliver this
      message to 200 newsgroups with my
      name at #1 and if still 5 persons
      per 200 newsgroups react I will
      receive $15,625,00! With an original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
      When your name is no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest
      posting in the newsgroups, and send
      out another $6.00 to names on the
      list, putting your name at number 6
      again. And start posting again. The
      thing to remember is do you realize
      that thousands of people all over
      the world are joining the internet
      and reading these articles
      everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
      So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
      it really works?? I think so...
      People have said, "what if the plan
      is played out and no one sends you
      the money? So what! What are the
      chances of that happening when there
      are tons of new honest users and new
      honest people who are joining the
      internet and newsgroups everyday and
      are willing to give it a try?
      Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
      new users, every day, with thousands
      of those joining the actual
      internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and
      HONESTLY and this will really work.
      You might have already been thinking
      how are you going to stop people
      from copying this message with their
      name at #6 and not sending a dollar
      to the first six on there. Here's
      the deal. The six people own the
      rights to this service, now they
      aren't the only ones that own these
      rights. To get these rights you have
      to purchase them from the six people
      on this list. Why do you have to buy
      them from all 6 you ask? That's what
      makes this service work. If you
      decide to break these rules, that's
      when it becomes illegal, and that is
      why you must be fair to everyone!
      This is like, so awesome! So try it
      right now! okay? Make huge bucks in
      just a few short weeks!
    • Steen Koekebakker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2000
        unsubscribe

        At 15:16 05.12.00 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]
        > and I have made a total of just over
        > $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
        > rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00,
        > and 6 stamps, I have spent more than
        > that on the lottery!! Let me tell
        > you how this works and most
        > importantly, why it works....Also,
        > make sure you print a copy of this
        > article NOW, so you can get the
        > information off of it as you need
        > it. I promise you that if you follow
        > the directions exactly, that you
        > will start making more money than
        > you thought possible by doing
        > something so easy! Suggestion Read
        > this entire message carefully!
        > (print it out or download it.)
        > Follow the simple directions and
        > watch the money come in! It's easy.
        > It's legal. And, your investment is
        > only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT
        > This is not a rip-off; it is not
        > indecent; it is not illegal if you send $6.00;

      • Tina A. Carter
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000