Re: SAS

  • Li Xu
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 23, 2000
      I am sorry to hear that.  Wish that will never happen again.

      Thanks a lot for your help.  I apologize to the rest of the group for my last several "junk" mails about SAS.

      Sincerely,
      Xu Li
    • Tina
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 25, 2000
        Does anyone know if the new SAS version is significantly different?
        We are in the middle of a semester, and I am working with an
        undergrad class that uses SAS for applied forecasting. These folks
        are not computer majors, and I am worried that the new version may
        lead to some confusion. Has anyone tried it yet????

      • cgaughan1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 25, 2000
          I would not switch in the middle of a semester, but a lot is better. Have
          you tried ODS version 8? Plus tutorial is better and so are searchable
          electronic manuals.
          I am attending NESUG right now and should be going to a time series point and
          click session in the morning, so ask me tomorrow about forecasting.

          One thing about switching version in the middle of a semester is to be
          careful of libraries and catalogs, you have to change a library to v8 before
          appending with v8.

          Christy