Fw: job satisfaction & meditation

  • henrymord
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2000

      Dear friends,
                        I work eight hours a day .whenever I feel tired I start
      meditating. I feel relaxed. meditation is very necessary for every
      woman.on feels refreshed.I advise everybody to meditate.
      Job satisfaction is also necessary. If you are not satisfied with the
      job , you feel frustrated.one should have courage to change her job
      if one is not satisfied.I came through a site which can offer millions
      of jobs all over . If one feels like changing the job or one is
      looking for a job , visit a site I will suggest
      And more jobs in Fiany city in the US at FlipDog.com

      I wish every body a happy meditative life and a job satisfaction.

      Prakash