Re: There's life

  • elvin
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1 1:32 PM
      Hey Kevin,

      It's Elvin. How are you doing?

      What classes did you decide to take?

      Best of luck to you, I decided to go to the job market. I expect to wrap up
      a job offer by the 12th or 13th of September.

      Elvin Wong
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1 10:55 PM
        Good to hear from you elvin,

        I took matrix and calcii over the summer. this fall i'm taking calc iii,
        discrete structures, and probability, the grad class is mulitple regression
        analysis (oooo). What kind of job did you land. Did you get your MA?
      • elvin
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2 2:47 AM
          Hey Kevin,

          I should get the MA as soon as I finish the thesis (Ha!).

          Got a position as a derivatives/structured finance analyst. I figured since
          academia didn't want me, I might as well make some bucks.

          I remember when you said that you visited NC you got some very positive
          feedback from the faculty there. I hope everything works out for you.

          Elvin

          Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
          Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633
        • kevinku01@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2 8:13 PM
            Thanks Elvin,

            I do too. And I hope you can knock 'em dead in the corporate world. I've
            had more than one proffesor tell me that's the way to go. Keep in touch.

            Kevin