Help-Micro and Maths Solutions Manual

  • Nguyen Toan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2000
      Hi,
      Does any of us have the solutions manual for Microeconomic Analysis of
      Varian, and Maths for Economists of Simon and Blume.
      If you have, is there anyway I can have access to this, (photo,
      buy...whatever..) I really need it for a course in my country. However,
      since I am not a professor here, I couldn't order them.
      Can you help...
      Thanks a lot.
      Toan Nguyen