Fran Byrnes/Ashp is out of the office.

  • Fran Byrnes
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 20, 2009
      I will be out of the office starting 03/20/2009 and will not return until
      03/23/2009.

      Thank you for contacting ASHP. If you need immediate assistance, please
      contact Krystal Stotz at kstotz@....
      Thank you.
      Fran Byrnes
    • Fran Byrnes
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 17, 2010
        I will be out of the office starting 02/17/2010 and will not return until
        02/22/2010.

        Thank you for your email.

        I will be out of the office on business travel Wednesday - Friday. I will
        return on Monday. If you need immediate assistance during this time, please
        contract Paul Wong at pwong@... or 301-664-8616.

        Thank you.