hello, all

  • L.M. Feng
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      Hi, there,

      I am now math student. I am pretty interested in Econ., Finance,
      and I would like to share information with all. I have little
      background in Econ though. So I am trying to read some staff in
      this coming summer. If you have any ideas about what is good for
      a beginner, I would appreciate it :-0

      L.M.Feng
    • triyakshana venkatraman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2000
        hello,

        Iam an eco student. If u know a lil of eco u could go
        directly to author Koutsyiannis book " Micro
        Economics". The in thing now is of course Macro
        Economics, but you will need to know what is economics
        first. Micro will give you a good idea about it.

        It may seem a daunting task if you r entirely new to
        eco so don't be intimidated, its actually only common
        sense and logic.

        do send me a feedback

        regards
        triyakshana