173Re: There's life

  • kevinku01@aol.com
    Sep 1, 2000
      I'm glad people are starting to converse again. I am Kevin, I will get my BA
      in econ in January and will be aplying to a PhD program at Carolina for next
      fall. I think I have a great shot at getting in. I have visited the
      department a couple of times and I really like it. I also visited Cornell
      and Rutgers. I am very excited about it. I will be taking 12 credits in
      Math (including 3 graduate credits) to prep myself. I am looking foward to
      hearing from you all.

      Kevin
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic