savedquerystring and method POST

  • m400mail
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi *all,

      i am new in your Group and sorry for my english text, but
      i have a problem with variables in the String savedquerysitring.

      My RPG CGI becomes the inputstring from a AJAX Browser Request
      with Method POST. I can see the Information when my Program start in the
      savedquerysitring variable.

      The input are:
      boxpage=select01:boxentry=WPLAND:in_land=NRW%40NRW:in_alf=m%66%B7ller%
      40M%66%04LLER:

      the original String is:
      boxpage=select01:boxentry=WPLAND:in_land=NRW NRW:in_alf=möller MÖLLER:

      I must read the Variables for a SQL Selection, but the %Character
      in this String are very bad.

      If there a way to read this information ?

      Thanks a lot
      michael from gremany
    • Lutz.Eilert@Hella.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Hello Michael,

        you can also use another forum called "Forum-400" on yahoo for your
        question.

        Regards,

        Lutz