2d barcode

  • Pete Olshavsky
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Morning group, I hope I am not out of line here. Does anyone have any experience getting an AS400 RPG pgm to read a 2D barcode? The bar code was produced by a sister plant in Japan. So I am not sure if there are double byte characters in the string. If we scan the bar code into a word document and then copy and paste into rpg pgm it works fine. But a direct scan into the pgm. gives me an error near the end of the record.
      You can contact me offline.
      Any advice would be appreciated.

      Thanks In Advance
      Pete
    • jody_ferguson4622
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Hello Pete,

        I'm interested in what you find out about the 2d Barcode scan/read/

        Jody