sendmail service program

  • mike_bramley@cotyinc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi
      I installed a new release of mmail in our test environment a month or so
      past. When I recompile a program that accesses some of it's facilities I
      get the message that Sendmail cannot be found. Unless mmail is in the
      library list. The version that I have in our production environment doesn't
      require this. When i do a dsppgm in our production environment service
      program Sendmail is qualified with library mmail whereas in my new version
      in the test environment it has *libl. I appreciate this is probably more
      about my lack of experience of service programs.
      Regards
      Mike

      Mike_Bramley@...

      --
      This message is intended for the use of the addressee and may contain
      information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        RMVBNDDIRE BNDDIR(MMAIL/SENDMAIL) OBJ((*LIBL/SENDMAIL)(*LIBL/CGISRVPGM2))
        ADDBNDDIRE BNDDIR(MMAIL/SENDMAIL) OBJ((MMAIL/SENDMAIL) (MMAIL/CGISRVPGM2))
        and re-create your program.

        Giovanni
        .

        Mike_Bramley@ Cotyinc.com