Lab exercise 22a

  • Peter Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      I am going through the lab exercises for CGI400C2 and
      when I click on the reference for LAB22A I get Error
      404 - Not found - file doesn't exist or is read
      protected. I changed the authorities on both the
      program object and physical and logical files to
      *Public *all and even moved the files to QGPL so they
      would be in the library list. I limited the server to
      one instance and tried to debug but the error occurs
      before the first "C" spec. What am I doing wrong,
      everything else has worked fine up to now?

      Thanks,
      Pete

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • jbperotti@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
        Most likely you are in page
        http://.../cgi400c2p/lab22a.pgm
        You click on a link, and you get a failure.
        If so, this is because you did not yest install the CENTAUR2 demo.

        --- In Easy400Group@y..., Peter Fuller <pgf_99@y...> wrote:
        > I am going through the lab exercises for CGI400C2 and
        > when I click on the reference for LAB22A I get Error
        > 404 - Not found - file doesn't exist or is read
        > protected. I changed the authorities on both the
        > program object and physical and logical files to
        > *Public *all and even moved the files to QGPL so they
        > would be in the library list. I limited the server to
        > one instance and tried to debug but the error occurs
        > before the first "C" spec. What am I doing wrong,
        > everything else has worked fine up to now?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Pete

        Messenger