Re: How to check for the existence of images on another web domain?

  • mjb1908
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Thanks for that - I downloaded Scott's API a few weeks ago for
      something else but haven't had a chance to sit down and try it out
      yet but will now. Your second suggestion would be neat particularly
      as some pages will have several products on them and my logic for
      doing this is to speed things up. Cheers!

      --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Corbett"