Re: [Easy400Group] prototypeb different- About prototype UPDHTMLVAR2

  • Giovanni Perotti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      I just downloaded the latest version of CGIDEV2, and member PROTOTYPEB in
      CGIDEV2/QRPGLESRC does contain the correct prototype for subprocedure
      UPDHTMLVAR2.

      May I suggest that you rename your library CGIDEV2 to something else,
      before running the CGIDEV2 rexx install procedure.

      Giovanni B. Perotti
      Easy400 site owner

      "iseries_speciali
      st"
      <raymondlphillips To
      @...> Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      31-12-04 17.51
      Subject
      [Easy400Group] prototypeb different
      Please respond to
      Easy400Group

      I downloaded a new version of CGIDEV2. I did a SETCGILIB to get the
      refresh, but the prototypeb did not change. I did not get updhtmlvar2
      in the prototypeb. It looks as if the XQRPGLESRC has not been
      refreshed with a new prototypeb. Was I doing the right thing by using
      SETCGILIB?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      click here

      Yahoo! Groups Links