Re: [Easy400Group] Sender for MMAIL pgm EMLSPLF

  • Giovanni Perotti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Yes.

      You may perform the following:
      - Change the contents of this field
      0110.00 D MimeSName s 50a inz('OutQ Sender')
      in mmail/qrpglesrc member member EMLSPLF
      -addlible mmail
      -CRTRPGMOD MODULE(MMAIL/EMLSPLF) SRCFILE(MMAIL/QRPGLESRC) DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
      -CRTPGM MMAIL/EMLSPLF MODULE(MMAIL/EMLSPLF MMAIL/EMLSPLF1)
      ACTGRP(*CALLER) AUT(*USE)

      Best regards

      Giovanni B. Perotti
      Easy400 webmaster
      http://www-922.ibm.com

      "John Sapp"
      <jsapp@birkenstoc To: <Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com>
      kusa.com> cc:
      Subject: [Easy400Group] Sender for MMAIL
      01/04/2004 01.08
      Please respond to
      Easy400Group

      Is there a way to change the "Sender" for email messages that are sent from
      the Mime & Mail utility
      when monitoring an output queue for reports?

      Thanks in advance any assistance.

      John B. Sapp, Jr.
      Sr. Programmer/Analyst
      Birkenstock Footprint Sandals, Inc.