Re: File Upload From Browser

  • Bhargava
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi Raju

      I personally think you cannot do this WITHOUT some sort of a MIDDLEWARE.

      In case you are using IBM's LOTUS DOMINO as a Middleware, you can Design
      some FORMS & code some AGENTS using LSX to upload the Data straight thru to
      AS400 from any regular Browser.

      Hope this information is sufficient.

      Bhargava

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2002
        hy

        i dont understand your problem

        add a text area to your html member
        fill some text or data into it (using vbs or js)
        form method: post
        write a rpg cgi having attention to cgiextenders(CGIINPT1)
        cgidev2 supports textareas with a length of 10.000 digits
        so you can handle this may be hidden textarea like everything else

        http://www.easy400.ibm.it/cgidev2o/exhibit2.htm?ts=ts200212195958

        Udo