MMAIL - Command EMLSPL, problem with message member when using *LIBL

  • moodyblues1963
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      Have recently upgraded our version of MMAIL to that on 2nd August 2013 and having problems with EMLSPL when source member for message body is specified, with source file of blank and library of *LIBL.

      Source file QTXTSRC is in library list with the correct message member.

      First time problem occurs (interactive environment) then SEU is started with empty DFT message member.

      If message source member is copied to QTXTSRC in library MMAIL then it works okay with source file of blank and library of *LIBL.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Brandon
    • Giovanni B. Perotti
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013

        - Source file *LIBL/QTXTSRC was incorrectly replaced by source file MMAIL/QTXTSRC when running the following commands:

          EMLMSG, EMLSAVF, EMLSPL, EMLSPLX, EMLSPL2, EMLSRCM, EMLSTMF and EMLSTMF2.

          The fix was to rename file MMAIL/QTXTSRC as MQTXTSRC and update all the above programs.

          The fix is available with MMAIL release dated September 10, 2013.

        Giovanni B. Perotti