Multiple row table w/duplicate field names

  • olleiro
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi all
      I know that I can read the i-element of the table using ZhbGetVar , my question is is possible update the i-element of a table? If I would like to report to the user which row is wrong how is it possible? I did it using javascript and it works fine, but some users may disable javascript and so I check some input field server side. Ih such case how can underline the mistakes?
      Thank all
      Mario
    • Giovanni B. Perotti
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 17, 2013

        Of course you can, but remember: you do not “update” a table. You send back a page containing an updated table.

        Read page  http://cgidev2.easy400.net/cgidev2o/exhibiu3.htm . Using the technique described there you can now the instance number of a multiple input variable.