R: R: R: [Easy400Group] Amailer Detach issue

  • Giovanni B. Perotti
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2013

      Glenn,

      send me your attachment, so I can test it.

      Send it to gb_perotti@... .

      Giovanni

      Message 2 of 11 , May 6, 2013
        Giovannin just sent, while becoming via email from hoganboa

      • nonnobill
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 23 7:32 AM
          Also I have a similar problem on YYYDETACH using the latest release of Mime & Mail (19 and 28/06/2013)

          Unable to decode character at position 118601. (Char=x'0D')
          Errore applicazione. CPF9897 non monitorato da AM64DECODE all'istruzione
          ad alto livello *N, istruzione X'0000'.

          I'm looking for the cause of the problem

          Bye.

          Marco Riva

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 23 8:53 AM

            Contact gb_perotti@...

            Also I have a similar problem on YYYDETACH using the latest release of Mime & Mail (19 and 28/06/2013)

            Unable to decode character at position 118601. (Char=x'0D')
            Errore applicazione. CPF9897 non monitorato da AM64DECODE all'istruzione
            ad alto livello *N, istruzione X'0000'.

            I'm looking for the cause of the problem

            Bye.

            Marco Riva

            --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni B. Perotti" <gb_perotti@...> wrote:

            > Glenn,
            >

            > the following is an "experimental" fix,
            >
            > you must tell me if it works, so I can decide whether to release it or not.
            >

            > Do the following:
            >
            > - Replace member YYYDETACH in MMAIL/QRPGLESRC with the source at
            > page http://www.easy400.net/easy400sources/mmail/qrpglesrc/yyydetach.txt
            >
            > - ADDLIBLE MMAIL
            >
            > - CRTRPGMOD MODULE(MMAIL/YYYDETACH) SRCFILE(MMAIL/QRPGLESRC)
            > DBGVIEW(*SOURCE)
            >
            > - UPDSRVPGM SRVPGM(MMAIL/SOCKETMAIL) MODULE(MMAIL/YYYDETACH)
            >
            > - SIGNOFF
            >

            > Giovanni B. Perotti
            >
            > <http://www.easy400.net/> http://www.easy400.net/ - IBM System i free
            > utilities

          • Giovanni
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 3, 2013
              The AMailer detach problem was solved in MMAIL release dated August 3, 2013.
              It was related to UTF-8 + BASE64 encoded attachments.

              Giovanni B. Perotti