Re: R: R: [Easy400Group] Amailer Detach issue

  • glennjansen13
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2013
      Giovanni, here is what I'm seeing in job log:

      Job AMDETACHER user job number not found.
      Object AMATTZIP in library QTEMP not found.
      Object AMATTZIP in QTEMP type *FILE created.
      1 objects duplicated.
      Member AMATTZIP file AMATTZIP in QTEMP cleared.
      Directory created.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object not found. Object is
      /amailer/UXJPBZQC/Attachments/fNZEaJjVdtvDaEgdT9q8ixJXvwwiAH_00001/REPOR
      T.CSV. Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object not found. Object is
      /amailer/UXJPBZQC/Attachments/fNZEaJjVdtvDaEgdT9q8ixJXvwwiAH_00001/temp_
      REPORT.CSV.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Link removed. Unable to decode character at position 3385457. (Char=x'60')
      Application error. CPF9897 unmonitored by AM64DECODE at statement *N,
      instruction X'0000'.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Link removed.
      Override not found at specified level.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Object renamed.
      Object changed.
      Object changed.
      Link removed.

      --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "glennjansen13" <glennjansen13@...> wrote:

      > Giovanni, I have installed the latest release. Now when it runs when the file shows up in the attachments directory there are no records inside of the file
      >
      > --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni B. Perotti" <gb_perotti@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Glenn,
      > >

      > > Module YYYDETACH calls subprocedure CHKIFS4().
      > >
      > > Sub procedure CHKIFS4() is defined in MMAIL/QRPGLESRC member XXXIFS and is
      > > mentioned in MMAIL/QSRVSRC member MMAIL.
      > >
      > > That procedure was released on August 19, 2012, see page
      > > http://www.easy400.net:1220/easy400sources/MMAIL/whatsnew/MMAIL.txt .
      > >
      > > According to our records you last download of MMAIL is dated March 9, 2011.
      > >
      > > Since then, there have been 81 MMAIL releases.
      > >

      > > Giovanni

    • Giovanni B. Perotti
      Message 2 of 11 , May 6, 2013

        Glenn,

        send me your attachment, so I can test it.

        Send it to gb_perotti@... .

        Giovanni

        Message 3 of 11 , May 6, 2013
          Giovannin just sent, while becoming via email from hoganboa

        • nonnobill
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 23, 2013
            Also I have a similar problem on YYYDETACH using the latest release of Mime & Mail (19 and 28/06/2013)

            Unable to decode character at position 118601. (Char=x'0D')
            Errore applicazione. CPF9897 non monitorato da AM64DECODE all'istruzione
            ad alto livello *N, istruzione X'0000'.

            I'm looking for the cause of the problem

            Bye.

            Marco Riva

            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 23, 2013

              Contact gb_perotti@...

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3, 2013
                The AMailer detach problem was solved in MMAIL release dated August 3, 2013.
                It was related to UTF-8 + BASE64 encoded attachments.

                Giovanni B. Perotti