R: [Easy400Group] Registration (Andrew Finney)

  • Giovanni B. Perotti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013

      Andrew,

      I have no one with e-mail address andrewf2@... in my Easy400.net files.

      I have an Andrew Finney from UK, who registered in year 2001 but from another company.

      If you are that one, please specify what was your company in year 2001.

      To approve your Easy400Group application I need to make sure that you are a registered Easy400.net user.

      Regards,

      Giovanni B. Perotti

      www.easy400.net - Free WEB utilities for IBM System i

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2013

        Giovanni

        Thank you for your reply.

        I think I am the Andrew Finney you mention, at that time (2001) I was working for LDV Limited in Birmingham.

        I no longer work there and the new email address is at my new company.

        Regards

        Andrew Finney