Command MONIFS - The JRN(QSYS/QAUDJRN) is already created and it is in use ...

  • orsobianco
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Sorry for my bad english ...

      This is my problem:
      I can not add the JRNRCV(QSYS/QAUDJRNRCV) because the QAUDJRN is allocated.

      I try to run cmd(IFSTOOL/MONIFS) but it does not work.
      There is a place where I can specify the existing JRNRCV (e.g.: QAUDJR0626 instead QAUDJRNRCV.

      Many thanks to all.
      Kind regards
    • Giovanni B. Perotti
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013

        Look at command RCVJRNE in CLLE program IFSTOOL/MONIFS, source IFSTOOL/QCLSRC mbr MONIFS.

        Update the program as you desire, then run command IFSTOOL/COMPILE to create it.

        Giovanni B. Perotti

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2013
          Many thanks, Sir!
          I got it!