Antwort: Re: [Easy400Group] FTP

  • Michael WILDBERGER
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012

      You can FTP to a folder in your iseries ifs-filesystem. You share the folder and create a network connection to folder.

      ftp iseries
      user xxx
      pwd xxx
      bin
      namefmt 1
      put /qsys.lib/libname.lib/filename.file/membername.mbr  /folder/pcfilename.xxx
      quit

      Freundliche Grüße
      Michael WILDBERGER

      Software-Entwicklung und -Betreuung
      GRZ IT Center Linz GmbH
      A-4021 Linz, Goethestraße 80
      Tel: +43 732 6929 1323
      Fax: +43 732 6929 1220

      mailto:wildberger@...
      http://www.grz.at
      GRZ IT Center Linz GmbH, A-4021 Linz, Goethestraße 80, FN 75422s, Landesgericht Linz

      Oscar Lopez <osclop274@...>
      Gesendet von: Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com

      31.01.2012 16:06

      Bitte antworten an
      Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com

      An
      "Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com" <Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com>
      Kopie
      Thema
      Re: [Easy400Group] FTP

      Thanks for your help,

      Sorry for my few knowloge for PC; I didn't know that i need a FTP server running on the PC.

      Now here is the problem, I can not run pc commands from the AS/400, my users don't have client access installed, I using another interfase (looksoftware) that allow to the users conect to my as/400.

      Any ideas.

      From: osclop274@...
      Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 04:02:21 +0000
      Subject: [Easy400Group] FTP

      I'm having a problem doing FTP.
      Here is the situation: PC conected to as/400, clien access, iseries navigator works fine. ping to my pc from as/400= 100% sucessfully, ftp to my pc reject transaction after few seconds. ping from my pc to as/400= 100% sucessfully, ftp from my pc to as/400 succesfully. where or what is happening, I need some ideas.

      Thanks.

      Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient ausschließlich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschäftliche Erklärungen dürfen über dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

      Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding communications.