STREMLSPL2

  • Manoj Randeniya
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hello,

      What ihave done this instance just before creating the spool file i run the STREMLSPL2.

      then create the spool file to specific out put queue.

      Then after 2 or 3  second delay endemlspl.

      This works fine and i will send more than 100 reports at my month end without a any issue last 8 months.\

       I hope this will help you.

      Manoj Randeniya

    • HarryWilliams
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        There is an program that changes the 400 information and turns it into
        and XLS. Is there a program that takes an xls and puts it on an 400 file?

        Harry
      • Giovanni B. Perotti
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          >>>Is there a program that takes an xls and puts it on a 400 file? (Harry)

          Of course Harry.
          That is an ooen source utility available from the Easy400.net site and is called XLPARSE2.
          Command XLPARSE2/XLSTABLE does the job you are asking for.

          Giovanni B. Perotti
          XLPARSE2 author
          Easy400.net site owner
          Easy400Group owner