Re: problem with FUPDLOAD2

  • ronegyed
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2010
      Giovanni,

      I think the problemm is the backslash character has a different hex value for CCSID 280.

      The Backslash character for CCSID 037 is x'E0'.
      The Backslash character for CCSID 280 is x'48'.

      I think the best solution is to add code to the multipart form parsing routine to determine the backslash character at run time.

      The code below translates an ASCII backslash character to the EBCDIC CCSID for the job.

      * Define Backslash field:
      d Bslash s 1

      * Get EBCDIC Backslash Character for Job:
      c if Bslash = *blanks
      c eval Bslash = xlatwCCSIDs(*on:x'5c') c endif

      * Trim off the initial part of fileprefx, up to the last \ C eval r1=1
      C dow r1>0
      C eval r1=%scan(Bslash:fileprefx) C if r1>0
      C eval fileprefx=%subst(fileprefx:r1+1) C endif
      C enddo

      Let me know if you want me to send you and updated version of the XXXCGIPARSE module.

      Ron

      --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "olleiro" <martoriello@...> wrote:

      > Giovanni
      > thanks I 'll try the new version and do more test with other browser (Firefox, etc) and let you know.
      > best regards
      > Mario
      >
      > --- In Easy400Group@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni B. Perotti" <gb_perotti@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Mario,
      > >
      > > problem is that I no longer have obsolete versions of browsers.
      > > However, I tried to work out something to solve the trouble you may experience.
      > > There is a new FUPLOAD release and you may want to try it.
      > >
      > > Giovanni

    • Giovanni B. Perotti
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2010
        Ron,

        thanks. I have already released an updated version of module CGIDEV2/XXXCGIPARS including a fix for the backslash character.
        However I could not perform a test, as I no longer have an obsolete I.E. version.

      • olleiro
        Message 3 of 12 , May 5, 2010
          Giovanni
          I installed the new version (30/4/2010) and did the test with the older browser but unfortunately the problem was not solved. As I wrote in the previuos post with browser newer there isn't the problem. Let me know If I can do any other test
          or changes.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 5, 2010
            Mario,

            pls get in touch with me at my personal email address gb_perotti@...
            so that we may arrange some test on your system.