RE: [Easy400Group] Re: MMAIL preformatted messages

  • Mike Haston
    Message 1 of 37 , May 1, 2009
      Would I be able to change the default font face or size?  I would rather Courier New than Arial.

      Thanks.

      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 15, 2013

        Before raising a problem with an Easy400.net distributed software, one make sure to be running its latest release.

        The release date&time  of software XXX can be displayed by command XXX/RELEASED.

        According to our records, the last time when Mr. Roberto Ghitti downloaded MMAIL was October 15, 2007.

        Since then, MMAIL did undergo 125 releases, see public page http://www.easy400.net/easy400sources/MMAIL/whatsnew/MMAIL.txt .

        May I suggest to install MMAIL latest release and to keep maintaining it up to date.

        Giovanni B. Perotti

        www.easy400.net - Free WEB utilities for IBM System i

        Contribute to site Easy400.net: http://www.easy400.net/easy400p/contribute.html