Re: Code to disable the right mouse

  • Stefano Procenzano
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
      > Many people are asking for a piece of code that would disable the
      > right button of the mouse.
      Using Windows systems with the newer keybords it's usually possible
      to work around this limitation pressing the key near the right Ctrl
      that has the same function of the right button of the mouse...

      > The reason for this is both for preventing page reload and for
      > preventing html source display.
      With IE it's always possible to see the html code using IE menu: in
      the italian version is "Visualizza => HTML", I suppose the english
      version is "View => HTML"...

      > Giovanni
      Hope this may help
      Stefano
    • jbperotti <jbperotti@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
        The subject code has been widely re-written, also taking in
        consideration what was published in this newsgroup.
        The new version of such code is now at page (maybe you need to reload
        it)
        http://www-922.ibm.com/cgidev2o/faq29.htm