MMAIL Probel - could be setup issue?

  • newtocgi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      I just downloaded and setup MMAIL and has some issues - mail is being
      sent and received ok from ISERIES but inbox shows some errors.

      My basic setup:

      HOST NAME: PARTY
      DOMAIN NAME: MYDOMAIN.COM
      (I don't have exchange server).

      Here is what I get in my inbox:

      From: QGATE@...

      NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO SOME/ALL RECIPIENTS.
      REPLY CODES WITH FIRST DIGIT = '4' OR '5' ARE ERROR REPLIES.
      ERRORS THAT DO NOT HAVE ERROR REPLY CODES MAY EXIST.

      HOST PARTY NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO FOLLOWING RECIPIENT(S):
      <desibabu@...>
      MAIL REJECTED BY gmail WITH THE MESSAGE:
      554 5.7.1 <DESIBABU@...>: Sender address rejected: The
      mailserver used does not match the gmail.com domain Error: WS-13

      Is there some setup need to be changed? I have MYDOMAIN.COM has domain
      why inbox shows PARTY.MYDOMAIN.COM? Also, what is QGATE?

      Thanks.
    • Alain Leijtens

        From: QGATE@PARTY. MYDOMAIN. COM

        NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO SOME/ALL RECIPIENTS.
        REPLY CODES WITH FIRST DIGIT = '4' OR '5' ARE ERROR REPLIES.
        ERRORS THAT DO NOT HAVE ERROR REPLY CODES MAY EXIST.

        HOST PARTY NOT ABLE TO DELIVER MAIL TO FOLLOWING RECIPIENT(S) :
        <desibabu@gmail. com>
        MAIL REJECTED BY gmail WITH THE MESSAGE:
        554 5.7.1 <DESIBABU@GMAIL. COM>: Sender address rejected: The
        mailserver used does not match the gmail.com domain Error: WS-13

        Is there some setup need to be changed? I have MYDOMAIN.COM has domain
        why inbox shows PARTY.MYDOMAIN. COM? Also, what is QGATE?

        Thanks.

        Alain Leijtens

        Q-data Uden BV
        0413-330289