Re: [Easy400Group] Recommendations for Variable Names?

  • Shane Bumgarner
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      I just use the same variable names as the names in the files since it doesn't matter. Works great for me.

      Shane

      >>> paul.raulerson@... 9/28/2007 7:55 PM >>>

      I’m finding I need some clear and distinct way to identify variables that go in CGI template files. I keep confusing them with other data items. :)

      Anyone willing to share how they do it?  Prepend W_ to everything or something?

      -Paul