No activity in last 7 days
Adopting an older than infant-age child poses special challenges as well as joys for the adoptive parents. This group is designed to share information and give support pertaining to toddler and older children adoptions from Eastern Europe. Come along with us and share your stories, concerns and triumphs as we navigate the world of the toddler and older adopted child together! Feel free to discuss a variety of topics, such as parenting issues, adoption journeys, health problems, etc. Last, but not least - please share pictures of your precious children. The current photo is of the child(ren) of one of our listmembers.
- International Adoptions
- Oct 23, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.