Pennsic baronial dinner

  • odo@cablespeed.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2009

       For the fourth or fifth time, because we're still getting questions from People Who Should Know:

      In the interest of getting things done early at Pennsic, we've designated Monday, Aug 3 as a sort of "Northwoods Day" for the War. We'll be doing gate guard duty at Midrealm Royal, retaining for Their Majesties, dancing, fighting and teaching, as well as having our annual baronial dinner in the evening.

      Volunteers can contact me or Dulcinea, and the theme for the dinner is "Celtic Cavalier".

      En servicio,

      odo