Clancy Day

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
      Message
      I'm still looking for a head count and arrival times. Also, we could use some help hauling tavern stuff over to the site.

      Adela/Linda
    • Linda Renaud
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
        Message
        Thanks to everyone who shopped, chopped, baked, toted and carried for the all day tavern this weekend. We did well and our help was appreciated.

        I feel so medieval; I fed beggars on Saturday, too.

        Stories to be told at the next get-together tentatively scheduled for here on Tuesday July 28th--details to follow.

        Beading this Tuesday at Arabella's??????????? Let me know who's up for it.

        Adela/Linda