Clancy Day

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2009
      Message
      Hey everyone:

      Please remember that we are doing an all-day tavern at Clancy Day on Saturday July 11. We need as much help as possible during the day as I am also merchanting again ( I NEED PENNSIC MONEY!).

      So far the menu is as follows: Coffee, iced tea, bottled water, pop, juice for beverages.
                                                  Bagels (w/cream cheese), muffins, hard-boiled eggs, fruit salad
                                                  Hot hounds, (some kind of pasta or soup) crackers or bread
                                                  Sweet treats

      I am hoping to be set up by 8 am. although the original event steward has turned over the running of the event to someone else due to medical reasons and I have not been contacted by the new person to firm up the plans. We will keep the "food shoppe" open until at least 6 pm. or until we are out of food. This event is also the Grand Tournament of Archery (warm up those bows!) so there should be a fair turnout.

      I could use a head count of helpers PLEASE and we will be getting together next week for food prep--details TBA here.

      In lovingkind service to East Fairlight and The Dream,
      Adela
    • Linda Renaud
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2009
        Message
        I'm still looking for a head count and arrival times. Also, we could use some help hauling tavern stuff over to the site.

        Adela/Linda
      • Linda Renaud
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2009
          Message
          Thanks to everyone who shopped, chopped, baked, toted and carried for the all day tavern this weekend. We did well and our help was appreciated.

          I feel so medieval; I fed beggars on Saturday, too.

          Stories to be told at the next get-together tentatively scheduled for here on Tuesday July 28th--details to follow.

          Beading this Tuesday at Arabella's??????????? Let me know who's up for it.

          Adela/Linda