Many thanks

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 5:32 AM
      Message
      I hope everyone had a good time at Tyger Hunt on Saturday and I want to acknowledge the helpers:

      Kathi and Will who hauled everyone and our stuff all up there--John, Jessalin, Jordan, Kaitlin, Jacob, Kathi and Will who did double duty with me for the lunch tavern AND my personal merchanting stuff.

      Thank you so much.

      Congrats to Jacob (Finn) who is Baronial Youth Archery Champion for the second year in a row. (OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!)

      Our next  tavern venture is Clancy Day at Rotary Park on Saturday, July 11. I will most likely be camping for fun and convenience (and partying purposes). Plans to be discussed at the next meeting. Here's the link for the event:

      As for June, I am looking at the calendar and looking for input for "directed" project nights. We've got some newbies who need garb. I want to make shoes!

      SO--John is pretty much back to working closes for the next week and a half. Which is better for business meeting this week? Wednesday or Thursday?
      We need to make plans for the summer. Sorry on the short notice--you know we never have his schedule much more than a week at a time.

      Thanks again.

      In lovingkind service to East Fairlight and the Dream,
      Adela/Linda