Monthly Youth Combat Practice - Detroit area

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Greetings all,

      I apologize for being  tardy with this notice.  This Sunday (May 30th) is the last Sunday of the month.  Therefore it is Boffer Sunday in Southeastern michigan.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April/May-October
      1:00pm thru 5:00pm
      Norman J Halmich Park
      3001 13 Mile Rd.
      Warren, MI  48092

      As always I will bring the loaner gear.  Come one, come all.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

      =