Local girl makes good!

  • odo@cablespeed.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009

      Good news from another kingdom: Baronesa Dulcinea's former apprentice, Mistress (of the Laurel & Pelican) Adrielle has just become Princess of Ealdormere! That's so cool!

      Her Highness Adrielle is a lusty, busty, sword-swinging, ale-drinking red-headed, ummmm, er, Lady in every sense that her former Laurel is. Never, never, ever (and I tell you this from lessons taught to myself and countless other hard-drinking men, and as your Baron, and as a 'Beer' Laurel  with every bit of knowledge and wisdom I can impart) ever, ever play tablero with Her Highness of Ealdormere! Consider yourself warned!

      And if you ever feel the need to commit suicide in a very painful way, just walk up to Her Highness on the battlefield and remark, "Oh! A fighting princess! That's just so cute!!"

      odo