Fwd: Detroit area Youth Combat practice.

  • Lord Kazmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009

      From: Lord Kazmer <lordkazmer@...>
      Date: April 22, 2009 5:21:35 PM EDT
      To: Pentamere Free Company Company <PentamereFreeCompany@yahoogroups.com>, Barony of Cynnabar <barony@...>, Canton of Ealdnordwuda <Ealdnordwuda@yahoogroups.com>, Canton of Eastern Light <East_Fairlight@yahoogroups.com>, Canton of Grand Marais <Grand_Marais@yahoogroups.com>, Middle Youth Middle Youth Marshal <MiddleYouthMarshal@yahoogroups.com>, Barony of Northwoods <NorthwoodsBarony@onelist.com>, Barony of Roaring Wastes <RoaringWastes@yahoogroups.com>, Justin Koval <justinkoval_2691@...>, Curt Danielewicz <cdanielewicz@...>, Dave/Michelle//Raphael Christopher Lame/Martens <michema@...>, Mitch/JoAnne Radelt <mandms01@...>, Lisa Savino <pheonix2539@...>, Jason Monarch <rose_argent@...>
      Subject: Detroit area Youth Combat practice.

      Greetings all,

      The monthly Detroit area youth practice is this Sunday, April 26th.

      Summer Sunday Fight Practice
      April/May-October

      3001 13 Mile Rd.
      Warren, MI  48092

      When: 1:00pm thru 5:00pm

      Directions:   Take I-75 to the 13 Mile Road. Head East to the park. Entrance on left side.
      Take I-696 to Dequindre, go North to 13 Mile Road. Turn right/east to park.

      Spring is here and that means we are moving back outdoors.  This Sunday is also the annual park cleanup.  It's one of the things we do so that the city of Warren lets us use the park for practice.  Anyone who can, please come early and help.  Clean-up starts at 11am.

      There will also be a fabric trade and BBQ on Sunday .  For more information go to www.legiodraconis.com.

      As always I will bring plenty of loaner gear for the youths.

      Lord Kazmer

      There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tiny blasts of tiny trumpets, we have met the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us.

      Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)

      =

      =