Lunch tavern at Tyger Hunt?

  • Linda Renaud
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2009
      Message
      Our feelings will NOT be hurt if you don't need us, but the Incipient Canton of East Fairlight has provided lunch tavern for Tyger Hunt for the past few years. We are all trying to firm up our spring calendars, SCAdian and personal, and are wondering if we should plan to do the tavern or not.

      My family will be there regardless; son is baronial youth archery champion, and daughter and I will undoubtedly merchant again. (By the way, can you send merchant organizer's name & e-mail???)

      Thanks!!

      Linda
      (Adela of Chester, Incipent Canton of East Fairlight)